Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

A few things..weather

I can imagine others may be seeing a FPS drop while weather is in snow phase...My rig 1440/144 gsync 7820x, 32ram, gamingx1080ti ...I am usually running a solid 110 whether in car or on fot but when it snows there is a drop usually around 70 but have had it dip to 50s and few times even lower and stays for minutes if not the entire time..I assume it just needs some tweaking

Also at sometimes when placing base parts they are placed but invisible..

I have around 1700 hrs in game and a few suggestions:1 Seeing snow way too often, maybe do a week out of a month where it will snow..snowing damn near daily and erratically just doesn't feel right.
    2 The green smoke storm is a bit over the top. I know at some point it will damage you but maybe go another route like lightening or maybe a colorless radiation where your vision gets a
    bit blurred, the green stuff again just doesn't feel right for the
    game and honestly is goofy..

For a game that is pretty on par with realism minus the mutants the weather snow duration and green fart storms just kinda kills it..

Harbinger of destruction
    the snow probability will be reduced after next update

Ok thanks for the reply..what about the green stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Mavgrab View Post
    I can imagine others may be seeing a FPS drop while weather is in snow phase...My rig 1440/144 gsync 7820x, 32ram, gamingx1080ti ...I am usually running a solid 110 whether in car or on fot but when it snows there is a drop usually around 70 but have had it dip to 50s and few times even lower and stays for minutes if not the entire time..I assume it just needs some tweaking

Also at sometimes when placing base parts they are placed but invisible..

I have around 1700 hrs in game and a few suggestions:1 Seeing snow way too often, maybe do a week out of a month where it will snow..snowing damn near daily and erratically just doesn't feel right.
    2 The green smoke storm is a bit over the top. I know at some point it will damage you but maybe go another route like lightening or maybe a colorless radiation where your vision gets a
    bit blurred, the green stuff again just doesn't feel right for the
    game and honestly is goofy..

For a game that is pretty on par with realism minus the mutants the weather snow duration and green fart storms just kinda kills it..
    100% agree.

Way too much snow...way too often.

Radiation storm seems excessive as well

Wasteland Warrior Fighting Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimarvamidium View Post
    100% agree.

Way too much snow...way too often.

Radiation storm seems excessive as well
    It's part of their testing. The devs always increase spawn rates when they add something to the game, so that they can find bugs faster and optimize the game.

They also wanted more snow for the holiday. The devs have said it will be reduced after next patch
    "I'M THE SHERIFF"