Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

Game breaking stuttering

Hello, I am experiencing some pretty game breaking stuttering, I can run the game at around 90 fps with everything maxed out. But I stutter terribly. It could very well be my internet connection but i dont know how I would fix this because I already have a wired internet connection and this doesn't happen in other games just miscreated. Its not that my pc cant run it i dont think. My friends will tell me that im hopping around like a damn bunny rabbit and when the stutter occurs my friends stutter as well and I cant hear them in the steam chat. I have looked to all ends of the internet and I cannot find a single other person who has the same issue i do. Sometimes the game stutters freezes for a moment and then disconnects me back to the server list without an error or anything. This has made the game pretty unenjoyably at times. I beg for the love of god please somebody tell me whats wrong. I have installed to an ssd verified the games local files I feel like I have done everything I could think of that would be causing this error.

Harbinger of destruction
    check your CPU if it has a 100% usage or if not if its maybe overheated and reduces its performance.

try a FPS limit lower than you usually have (ingame setting)

My cpu is at 100% but so is my gpu and I have already made sure both of their temps are far below overheating. Is there anything else it could be? i turned vsync on and saw no improvement

Harbinger of destruction
    "try a FPS limit lower than you usually have (ingame setting)"

try this, set it very low, 30 only for testing to see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by Kniff View Post
    "try a FPS limit lower than you usually have (ingame setting)"

try this, set it very low, 30 only for testing to see what happens
    If I set it to 30 FPS and it fixes my issue then what? Is it something with my computer or internet and how can I Fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by MufflerChink View Post
    If I set it to 30 FPS and it fixes my issue then what? Is it something with my computer or internet and how can I Fix it?
    Changing my in game FPS to 30 did not do anything. Iím convinced itís something to do with my internet