Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

Thread: Unbelievable

Unbelievable

Liked this game very much until after putting 2 gate layers completely around base.. x 3 high.. and still be able to have stuff inside destroyed and also be shot and killed when there is no way possible to be seen. either hacks are being used and are not detected.. or you can just shoot through walls and destroy anything even though you can't see it. This makes every day coming in to find your gear destroyed and inner walls of a 2 layer gate base all damaged and needing repairs once again.. i think now not worth it. you would hope being inside a 2 tier gate layered base safe until outer layer is penetrated.. guess not.

Harbinger of destruction
    Depending on the distance and the caliber you can also shoot through base walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Kniff View Post
    Depending on the distance and the caliber you can also shoot through base walls.
    We have no walls.. just all gates and as i said.. 2 layers thick and 3 high.. i can understand if were just plain 3x4 walls or something..

Quote Originally Posted by Nitewolf View Post
    We have no walls.. just all gates and as i said.. 2 layers thick and 3 high.. i can understand if were just plain 3x4 walls or something..
    Are your gates plated? plating should provide some extra protection from bullets, not sure how much though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancillotto View Post
    Are your gates plated? plating should provide some extra protection from bullets, not sure how much though.
    yup all plated and staggered so no cracks to see through

my mate came on and his words were.. Wtf man this game has me about ready to uninstall

This has happened twice now.. and i was even shot dead inside a closed section which was also inside a closed section where i log off.. and that was 1st time i thought ok we have hackers.. cause no way i could b shot there.. We will probably try once more.. but both ready to uninstall and quit and let other friends know it's crap.

Harbinger of destruction
    Shoot on each other to find out what is possible. The game has real physics and strong weapons.

(of course its always possible that someone is cheating but to know if it is cheating or not its good to know what is possible without cheating)

my mate came on and his words were.. Wtf man this game has me about ready to uninstall

This has happened twice now.. and i was even shot dead inside a closed section which was also inside a closed section where i log off.. and that was 1st time i thought ok we have hackers.. cause no way i could b shot there.. We will probably try once more.. but both ready to uninstall and quit and let other friends know it's crap.
    You sure you're getting shot and not getting pinched in between layers? Happened to me the other day...instant death.

nope definitely shot.. was standing inside base and died instantly and nearly all base parts needed repairs.. i have seen things that just shouldnt happen..

nope definitely shot.. was standing inside base and died instantly and nearly all base parts needed repairs.. i have seen things that just shouldnt happen..
    Not sure, could be a hack then. I have shot people inside their base many times but I was on higher ground and could fire down into the base. doesn't seem like you've overlooked that possibility. Miscreated can be very frustrating. Perhaps you should change servers and get away from whoever is shooting you...(and make sure it's not actually your buddy, I've seen that one too)

Na it's not my buddy.. it happened again to us.. 3 gates thick and a car is missing from inside.. it's crap.. and a tent too which was in middle of base outta reach of anything..

Also you cant see in the main part of the base as is all walled and roofed.. so cant be shot from a point on a high hill or anything.. and all walls are plated gates overlapping with no gaps.. so how the hell does someone destroy something inside tht?

Also you cant see in the main part of the base as is all walled and roofed.. so cant be shot from a point on a high hill or anything.. and all walls are plated gates overlapping with no gaps.. so how the hell does someone destroy something inside tht?
    There are so many base bugs right now...they could be seeing you clearly and firing line of sight though the walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Kniff View Post
    Shoot on each other to find out what is possible. The game has real physics and strong weapons.

(of course its always possible that someone is cheating but to know if it is cheating or not its good to know what is possible without cheating)
    You're funny. lol

Real physics and strong weapons. Are you serious? I shot a mutant 5xs in the head a few days ago and he kept charging me. Swapped the handgun for the shotgun and dropped him with one in the chest as he was almost within stabbing reach. Yea, real physics & strong weapons.

What realness is it when, Mutants are not affected by any sort of chemical weapon such as sleep nades, gas nades and the like. Molatovs don't phase them, pipe bombs / nades don't hurt them, nothing of real physics hurts them at all. Seriously, I toss a frag grenade at a mutant and he brushes it off as if, it was nothing? I should have been able to watch his guts & body parts fly all over the place.

Be for real some times.

2 layerd plated walls thick and 3 high fully covered from top.. plus another lower layer around vechile inside and they still blow it up.. cant tell me that either bullets go strasight through all that or like i have seen on videos ppl hacking and getting in bases and blowing things up and dissapearing.. and if they are shooting.. why are outer walls not damaged but inner walls are?

Hackers and Entrada can't seem to find a way to be rid of them. Same goes with all the loot people claim they find, using apps to find where all the good weapons are, ammo, armor and the like. They find your base with loot, they hack it. Since 49, I've found nothing but garbage items in game and now, nothig but rotten food.