Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Mutant Bait

Enemy Players Logging In Base

I think we really need to Re-do or figure something else out on the fact that "Non Clan" members getting Re-Spawned after logging out/back in. I'm having trolls take down top layers of my base, use wheels/Jerry cans to jump in the base. Loot my cars and than destroy them and simply log back in and out to leave the base. This makes raiding way too easy and defeats the purpose of having a base at all. I hope this brings some light to the Devs. Prior to the update this was never an issue and players actually did not want to risk getting stuck in a base. This needs to be Re-Worked. You log in a non-clan members base..you stay there until you run out of food or water or until you can manage to take down walls to escape.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1 View Post
    I think we really need to Re-do or figure something else out on the fact that "Non Clan" members getting Re-Spawned after logging out/back in. I'm having trolls take down top layers of my base, use wheels/Jerry cans to jump in the base. Loot my cars and than destroy them and simply log back in and out to leave the base. This makes raiding way too easy and defeats the purpose of having a base at all. I hope this brings some light to the Devs. Prior to the update this was never an issue and players actually did not want to risk getting stuck in a base. This needs to be Re-Worked. You log in a non-clan members base..you stay there until you run out of food or water or until you can manage to take down walls to escape.
    I agree when I first was looted I wondered how the person got out when the walls and door weren't broken down. Sure they can jump over my wall with the assist of a vehicle, but how could they jump back over? Then I realized this relog thing. If you manage to get stuck in a player's base, that's on you. No relog should help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenix View Post
    I agree when I first was looted I wondered how the person got out when the walls and door weren't broken down. Sure they can jump over my wall with the assist of a vehicle, but how could they jump back over? Then I realized this relog thing. If you manage to get stuck in a player's base, that's on you. No relog should help you.
    You should build higher and stronger walls, so that raiders don't get inside your base in the first place. The recently added respawn feature is necessary because before raiders were able to enter/exit even the most fortified base by simply logging off very close to the walls; when loggging back in there was a 50% change of them spawing on the other side of the wall. Now that can't happen any longer because they will be teleported far away every time they log off near a base that it's not their own.