Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

My base destroyed by server

I can only assume the devastation to my base was an issue with the server or this buggy ass game. I have spent alot of time getting our base built to be adequate to just log in and the ceillings being gone and all our platforms for our tower building gone. Like it was never in there. Absolutely ridiculous that you leave the game its perfectly fine and then return to have your building completely wiped essentially. and before its asked no it wasnt raided....no one would have taken the time to destroy what was destroyed and our stuff is still there. This may be the end of the game for me. we are playing on an official server and cant even do anything because the game has to many bugs. maybe i should have had a return issued.

since we started.

Bugged cars dissappear from the base for no reason....non raided.
    Park a car outside to open a door so you can pull it in and then poof its gone when you return.
    building parts dissentegrate into thin air without a trace
    then you have the pbp. light someone up with a half a clip 2 feet away no way to miss and they one shot you with a shot gun....how are they not dead. so many issues with this game. sad you play long enough to wast your time for nothing

Mutant Bait
    Quote Originally Posted by sagenhaftein View Post
    I can only assume the devastation to my base was an issue with the server or this buggy ass game. I have spent alot of time getting our base built to be adequate to just log in and the ceillings being gone and all our platforms for our tower building gone. Like it was never in there. Absolutely ridiculous that you leave the game its perfectly fine and then return to have your building completely wiped essentially. and before its asked no it wasnt raided....no one would have taken the time to destroy what was destroyed and our stuff is still there. This may be the end of the game for me. we are playing on an official server and cant even do anything because the game has to many bugs. maybe i should have had a return issued.

since we started.

Bugged cars dissappear from the base for no reason....non raided.
    Park a car outside to open a door so you can pull it in and then poof its gone when you return.
    building parts dissentegrate into thin air without a trace
    then you have the pbp. light someone up with a half a clip 2 feet away no way to miss and they one shot you with a shot gun....how are they not dead. so many issues with this game. sad you play long enough to wast your time for nothing
    #1 If parts are disappearing, they are falling through the map because they don't have proper support.
    #2 Car's disappear when you leave them in your base without starting them for 48hours or less. If cars disappear when you get out of them to open your base, (which i doubt) then there is something wrong with the server.
    #3 "pbp" I assume you mean "PVP" , I used to think the same thing about putting half or a full magazine into a person. Try recording your game play, I'm sure you will find you are very much missing your shots. If you are not, then it is either your or your opponents ping. I'm fairly certain the game uses client side hit detection, so if you see blood on your screen while shooting someone and they manage to kill you. Either they are getting delayed damage, or are wearing a vest that is reducing damage.

Rule of thumb is, if it seems fishy, record it. That way you can report it with actual proof.

Mutant Bait
    Have the same problem after update 54. ...walls and other bilding things just disapers sometime and they do stand on the ground or on other stuff???

Harbinger of destruction
    don't touch your bases until next hotfix probably tomorrow, afterwards its hopefully fixed.

Mutant Bait
    I still have base parts disappering ..hade a tent under a platform and a platform/stairs on that ..platform on ground disapperd platform/stairs fell down and tent was destroyed.... ...???? happend today after hotfix 54b

edit: seems like you cant have tents or cars under a platform.. ..the platform will disapper after a while..
    Last edited by Torture; 11-15-2017 at 10:11 PM.

Harbinger of destruction
    check if its back after server restart

Mutant Bait
    Yes tent was back after restart but not platforms.. ..still you cant have things under platforms the platform will disapper