Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

new metal part bug and also most of my base is gone

if you tow a metal part it will disappear not long into the towing of it and your game will crash

also at least 95% of my base disappeared after the patch...2 weeks of building gone

Quote Originally Posted by Survivor777 View Post
    if you tow a metal part it will disappear not long into the towing of it and your game will crash

also at least 95% of my base disappeared after the patch...2 weeks of building gone

YEP my base was trashed as well... pretty pissed

So on another base, my walls (which are gatehouse doors) are missing and when go to place new ones it will turn green and when try to place it will just disappear so I've lost about 10 gatehouse doors I've made and now my base is exposed so someone can just take my car full of loot. I really don't understand why this crap cannot be tested before releasing a patch. I mean I worked for 2 weeks 6 hours a day on my base...thinking ok now that the floating patch is in play im good to go..whatever i place now will be ok..then I noticed after a server restart the parts i managed to place would be gone at least 50% of the time so i spend about a week waiting 12 hours for a restart to see if what i placed would still be there until finally i got all my parts to stay ( had about 230 parts placed and the best base I' had build thus far)...THEN PATCH 54 and all that effort was just wasted. I love this game, but damn.

yeah i lost a lot of stairs doing the same. but my entire basestructure is gone. All my platforms that allowed you through the base are gona and some of my roof...i tis frustrating

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1200399939

this is one picture that shows my entire guts gone....all the structures....hides etc.

had an entire floor of hides.

I only lost 20 base parts, but it's still not good. Not exactly sure why just those parts either, mostly walls and gates.

Mutant Bait
    Its everyone with a base. Did they fix this yet?

Honestly, they should put up a server only the developers can get on then make a down and dirty base ( super easy to do since they don't have to chop wood to make parts) then apply the patch they will release to this server only... to see how it reacts. If a bunch of issues happen then work on the patch more until the issues are minimal..then release to all servers. That is if they care at all about our time we've spend on doing something as tedious as building in this game. I've got lots of patience but man this crap is getting old. build for 4-6 hours a day for weeks..patch comes out and 95% is screwed up and have to start over..its a real shame to be honest when it could be handled a different way.

Yep, The devs, really should test these patches on a private server before releasing!

Yep, this is the wackiest group of devs I have even seen. Can't believe you guys just go out an release patches without testing them 1st. MY clan is pissed and already making plans to go find another game to play. They spent so much time base building just to have it all crumbling down. Simply a pitiful. I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE SOME KIND OF ROLL BACK FEATURE THAT CAN RESTORE THE BASES, OTHERWISE MOST OF MY CLAN IS GOING BYE BYE.

Everytime, i want to place a door or a gatehouse gate, nearly a minute later it disappear. i hate the new patch, the curved walls gone, the metall parts flips an jumps at the transport, and after few inches it disappear.
    i cant make my base safe and it should be patched this days.

Quote Originally Posted by Survivor777 View Post

Yes this also happens to me, the game only lets me tow the metal a short distance before kicking me out of the game, when i relog metal is now longer behind vehicle, but repawns to where I got it from.

Harbinger of destruction
    should have been fixed after last hotfix, have you tried it again?

Quote Originally Posted by Kniff View Post
    should have been fixed after last hotfix, have you tried it again?
    Yup, I was able to tow a part halfway across the map and place it. well done devs