Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

Verified Hacking\Cheating

Hi Devs,

How do we go about dealing with hackers? One member of our clan watched as a group of 6 raided our base. The perplexing thing is that they were able to place platforms right next to our wall(perhaps 20-30 feet from the plot sign). Using this they were able to hop the wall and gain access to our base. Based on our design, they were not able to steal our car, and destroyed it instead, also they were unable to gain access to our storage boxes, and a few of them died trying. The most frustrating thing here is that they were observed placing dozens of platforms down in a rapid fashion within the boundaries of our base\plot sign, when this isn't possible for those of us who play by the rules. We were able to observe some screen names of some of the hackers as they were using the in game chat, and can provide that information along with server number (official server). Please let me know if anything can be done.

Hi Devs,

How do we go about dealing with hackers? One member of our clan watched as a group of 6 raided our base. The perplexing thing is that they were able to place platforms right next to our wall(perhaps 20-30 feet from the plot sign). Using this they were able to hop the wall and gain access to our base. Based on our design, they were not able to steal our car, and destroyed it instead, also they were unable to gain access to our storage boxes, and a few of them died trying. The most frustrating thing here is that they were observed placing dozens of platforms down in a rapid fashion within the boundaries of our base\plot sign, when this isn't possible for those of us who play by the rules. We were able to observe some screen names of some of the hackers as they were using the in game chat, and can provide that information along with server number (official server). Please let me know if anything can be done.

After the Dev's requested more information, here is the specifics on this issue:

On Tuesday 10\10\2017 around 7:30am Pacific Standard Time, on server Official Miscreated -i3D.net - US #753059, a group of 5 or 6 players were observed (by one of our Clan Members hiding in some trees nearby the base) placing a platform directly next to our base wall, allowing players to jump over our wall. The area where the platforms were placed was perhaps 20-30 feet from the plot sign, not very far at all. They couldn't manage to steal our car, as we built our base fairly well, but instead destroyed the green sedan. During this event, our clan member took pictures, including some of the written chat by one of the cheaters. I will insert some of the pics taken by us, so hopefully logs will show which clan the username is associated and appropriate actions can be taken. The one username seen in the chat is Venascus. The smoke seen in the screenshot is from the car being destroyed. Also it does appear that a few of them died within our base as well.

Screenshots can be found at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/85j6adtrvc...aters.zip?dl=0

If any further information is necessary please let me know and I would be happy to provide it.

Thanks,

-El Kurto
    Last edited by kbyte9001; 10-11-2017 at 04:58 PM.

What is wrong with people

why would you post screenshots in .zip format ? nobody wants to download a zip file these days from someone lol. just upload the screen shots to a place like https://ctrlq.org/ where people don't even have to make an account.