Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

Tired of KOS servers...Need Help!

Me and my brother is new players to Miscreated and we are having major KOS issues. Its really hard to play a game that you get snuffed out every 10 to 15 minutes even on low populated servers. So if anyone has a good server recommendation that would be awesome. Have over 140 hours in and yet to find a server that I can even create a base on because well established pvp players wanna just kos everone all the time. Please help us out!

Scourge of the Wastes
    It depends on where you live, you need a good ping. Try the Miscreated discord there is a server advertising section , you can read them or write there what you search.

Mutant Bait

Tired of KOS servers Need Help

can you help me gold storm of blood please, my GT is BOODADUST. send me a message on xbox, thanks.

look for survival UK/No KOS

Its a serious roleplaying server with a discord that goes with it. You will need to create your character and his back story and post it on their discord. The majority are good people, you will get robbed other times you will role with someone and have an adventure. Its not 100% kos free, no server is, but if you put a kos report on their discord, the person responsible will get banned within 5 minutes. The admin are shit hot on that sort of thing

Quote Originally Posted by Tahngarth View Post
    Me and my brother is new players to Miscreated and we are having major KOS issues. Its really hard to play a game that you get snuffed out every 10 to 15 minutes even on low populated servers. So if anyone has a good server recommendation that would be awesome. Have over 140 hours in and yet to find a server that I can even create a base on because well established pvp players wanna just kos everone all the time. Please help us out!
    If you wan't a fantastic RP and No-Kos experience you should deffently check out: SurvivalUK (London) - Strict RP - No KoS

Link: https://miscreated-servers.com/server/2909/