Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

Bravo Reapers PVE Server

Hey, I've decided to see if anyone else would like to join us on our whitelisted pve server, if anyone is interested in joining into the server just let me know on steam and I will whitelist you, I have player damage off and building damage, their is no base raiding allowed, we allow players to find vehicles and fix them up, once they do they are that players unless the player flips or wrecks it, we will not try to take them away. just we ask for you not to build on the roads, anywhere else is fine x3
    :edit: we are going to start having active admins, we really look forward to getting more players to join in to hang out and have fun, we can help get vehicles running, help base building if you want, we have a few people that wouldn't mind driving the taxi's just pm me on here or on steam, my url is listed below will update soon with spirits and reds as well.

steamcommunity.com/id/CrazyJennifer <my custom url for steam message if you wish to join>
    Last edited by infernalwhispyr; 09-09-2017 at 11:31 PM.

Mutant Bait

Is it RP?

Is it a RP server?

Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    Is it a RP server?
    yes we also do rp, unless you would like to just base build and scavenge then you can do that. the server is basically for you to come enjoy and have fun.

Mutant Bait

PVE Server

Quote Originally Posted by infernalwhispyr View Post
    yes we also do rp, unless you would like to just base build and scavenge then you can do that. the server is basically for you to come enjoy and have fun.
    I just got this game for four friends and was looking for a nice pve server to play on till we get the just of the game were nice guys and i dont mind paying my part im just not ready to pay for a full server till i know some of my patreons are willing to play and i live stream alot and im Big Hoss on steam thank you

Quote Originally Posted by BigHoss View Post
    I just got this game for four friends and was looking for a nice pve server to play on till we get the just of the game were nice guys and i dont mind paying my part im just not ready to pay for a full server till i know some of my patreons are willing to play and i live stream alot and im Big Hoss on steam thank you
    I hope you enjoy the server and I hope your friends do as well ^-^