Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

How POSITIVE are you guys that DUPING is FIXED

How POSITIVE are you guys that DUPING is FIXED ? Because it seems like certain individuals still have loads of ammo

hahah no way WTF duping still works thought you guys FIXED it WTF

saw that one coming , " some of the duping methods will be fixed ". not all , damn. I had high hopes for this patch

Yup it is OFFICIAL , duping still works , shit update

Harbinger of destruction
    use "send bug report" on miscreatedgame homepage to send them a proof, best a video .

Quote Originally Posted by BraYziin View Post
    How ... It doesn't work... How are you soo sure it still works?

How it's fixed..

hahah no way WTF duping still works thought you guys FIXED it WTF
    How do u dupe... It's fixed bro

Harbinger of destruction
    it seems there is still a possibility to dupe bullets. (but no general dupe for everything)

The developers are aware of it not sure they already can reproduce it also there isn't a 100% proof like a video, so if anyone has details how to do it or a video go to the Miscreated discord and send them privatly or use the "report a bug" link right border on their homepage.

Their will come a hotfix soon, hopefully also containing a fix for the dupe.

Hi !

The funny thing is i get so much STANAG ammo in two days in this game...those people who are doing this are just lazy and dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Kniff View Post
    it seems there is still a possibility to dupe bullets. (but no general dupe for everything)

The developers are aware of it not sure they already can reproduce it also there isn't a 100% proof like a video, so if anyone has details how to do it or a video go to the Miscreated discord and send them privatly or use the "report a bug" link right border on their homepage.

Their will come a hotfix soon, hopefully also containing a fix for the dupe.
    Using the same method? I sure abt the duping bullets stuff

Harbinger of destruction
    no its something new afaik, the usual methods where all fixed by the database change

but only those who dupe surely know

Mutant Bait
    yeah it's true i've seen loads of ammo on a corpse

Mutant Bait
    To be fair, it's not THAT hard to get huge amounts of ammo just by killing people

Calm your tits

God damn son the game sure needs fixing but its gonna come, no need to go all shitstorm on 'em. Plus, what do you expect from an alpha game. Shit happens like that all the time, when beta or an even sooner patch hits you'll see em disapear( duping methods) but there's always that asshat in a videogame trynna exploit it all, in every videogame.

Harbinger of destruction
    The "new method" I mentioned above was fixed by the hotfix (Aug,31th)

but because there was no new loot wipe, there were and maybe still are many bullets in the game afterwards.

If anyone still knows a possibility to dupe please contact the developers, only knowing there are players with "endless" bullets on a server doesn't help.

How POSITIVE are you guys that DUPING is FIXED

Ive started a new topic thread so as not to get this one to far off topic .
    If you can please have a read and see if you can help me out Antonio, that would be great.
    Steve