Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

2 players Duplicating bad in server JNB#2 with video proof.

on 7/8/17 While playing in server JNB#2 with 2 friends we encountered 2 players both with the same tan duffel bag, so i started antagonizing them as i was only a fresh spawn and did not care if i died. The two guys started shooting, missing a lot, but they NEVER stopped shooting they must have missed me with 100 rounds before i died, I did not think much about it. I spawned right next to where i died and ran into them again, so naturally i mocked them for missing so many shots and they started shooting again. must have been 100 shots later i died, so i spawn in sultan this is my 3rd spawn and guess who i find? same two guys they kill me again after spraying more shots. i have played the game for about 500 hours and i know for a fact no one has that much ammo on them, so i accused them of duping. Later i met up with my pals and we went hunting for bases to raid, so we found a base with at least 20 of the same tan duffel bags those guys had on them scattered on the ground.. you can watch the link to see what was inside the bags. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2...FlSZEtrSTdhdXc

Can't view the video, says ,sorry.

Mutant Bait
    seems legit, they also duped ammo by the truckload

Between dupers and the pile of stick exploit miscreated is not worth playing now.

They are doing this on most servers now including the three servers I played on (notice I said played..this caused me to quit until its fixed). They will just shoot out your walls and doors with weapons with high capacity magazines then use the piles of sticks and stack them even as high or higher than two gatehouse doors if needed, so between these two exploits they can now get into just about any base and kill anyone.

Devs need to squash this before anything else for sure or the player base will plummet.

Quote Originally Posted by Survivor777 View Post
    They are doing this on most servers now including the three servers I played on (notice I said played..this caused me to quit until its fixed). They will just shoot out your walls and doors with weapons with high capacity magazines then use the piles of sticks and stack them even as high or higher than two gatehouse doors if needed, so between these two exploits they can now get into just about any base and kill anyone.

Devs need to squash this before anything else for sure or the player base will plummet.

please bear in mind this is an alpha build and not a game. So while alpha builds like this are in early development, you and everyone else are unpaid beta testers so you aren't technically playing for fun and really shouldn't until its fully released. By all means enjoy it but you cannot expect it to be a fully functional and enjoyable experience at the moment. Those that say "im leaving because this game is broken or the cheaters are ruining it" aren't helping alpha development industry

@archamedes First of all the "alpha game" line has been worn out and should be retired. Players should be able expect these big issues to be a primary focus before other less significant things get attention otherwise the players will absolutely leave not to mention it completely ruins a players experience to the point they may not come back. If you really think people would play consistently even if it wasn't fun at all just to help the development, then my friend you are living in never never land and I'll come visit sometime when I need a break from reality. People play games to have some fun and unwind, its really that simple. And I would say whoever paid for the game regardless if they stay or not helped and contributed to the development of the game, not to mention those like myself and many others who have offered many suggestions to make the game better. Nobody is expecting an alpha game to be a fully functional game ..even mentioning that is actually ridiculous.

Bottom line is if players leave in droves because of certain exploits that completely ruin almost all aspects of their game play ( building and general survival gameplay) and there is no real concern or attempt to solve these issues then it leaves players with a game that is no fun anymore and they will leave, they wont recommend the game to their friends and so on. For the developers to not try and solve these major exploit issues or to put them on the back burner shows a complete disregard for the player base that got them where they are in the first place..common sense really. I understand there are those who are fan boys to such a degree they say they don't care but for many if they help development by paying they at least expect something in return which at the very least is to take seriously things which absolutely ruin a players experience to the point the game is no longer fun .

I'm saying Fix These Exploits:

duping entire duffel bags and their contents ( seems to be the main one running rampant as far as duping)
    stacking piles of stick over 2 gatehouse doors in height and just walking right up and in someone base or jumping from that to make it in.

fixing these two things should be a primary focus at this point is basically what I'm saying.

learn to shoot straight. kill them, then despawn their shit.

Quote Originally Posted by archamedes View Post
    learn to shoot straight. kill them, then despawn their shit.
    lol..when they are on and you're not and they are shooting away at your base parts destroying parts they normally cannot reach at all then stacking piles of sticks up to several stories high (even on top of cars, trucks to get extra height) your advice is about as worthless as tits on a boar and even if you are on at the same time and shooting straight, your limited ammo compared to their unlimited ammo still has you at a deficit. Now lets say you do manage to kill them once in a while, woopie doo...they just continue doing their routine and you've barely slowed them down, and if you do what you say " despawn their shit" then you don't even have some extra ammo to fight them next time. These exploits need fixed as a priority, plain and simple... no amount of bs arguments will change that fact.