Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Mutant Bait

i3D.net - NL - Xtreme B!em - No KoS - Short night - (WHITELIST OFF)

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to this forum post.
    Me and my friends have our own server since yesterday. We got bored off being not able to connect to the public servers.
    The clan is a joke, it's not official but just a friends group playing the game and we would love to have some different people in this server!

Server name:
    - i3D.net|NL|Xtreme B!em|PvE Only|NoKoS|Friendly Server
    Server IP:
    - 31.204.132.53:64140

Server rules:
    - KoS is discussable. It can be a bannable reason.
    - Nights are short.
    - No whitelist.
    - For now: 2 vehicles per base the maximum.
    - Be friendly to eachother.

... that's all!

See you soon <3.
    Last edited by SexyStud; 07-13-2017 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Changed servername + updated serverrules

Mutant Bait
    Helleuu!

You guys got any tips or trics for me to get my server more crowded? :-)
    Last edited by SexyStud; 07-09-2017 at 07:25 AM.

Mutant Bait
    ^^ Anyone?

Harbinger of destruction
    Hi, I'm going to check out your server, thanks.

I can only give you an opinion, but posting a discord (or ts) channel would probably help. Also maybe designate one or more areas for no holds barred pvp, which several servers do. That would mean that even kos is a risk of going to that area.

Basically I appreciate your suggested rule of "no KOS" which many servers do, but in my experience it's still going to happen sometimes, so again, having a voice channel active might encourage people.

Update edit: I played there for a few hours. Server was stable and ping was decent considering. I know it isn't prime time for NL, so unfortunately no other players, but I geared up, set up a starter base and got a sedan going.

I did see what is probably a main base, and I'm also curious if you're gonna have any rule for vehicle hording. I checked a lot of spawn locations for boats and vehicles before finding any. I hope the server owners aren't stacking them up for storage if they want others to play. But yeah, I did eventually see two vehicles, and in case someone wants a chance to get started on a server that isn't yet very active and no KOS, this truck was available at the North Sultan gas station, had a little fuel in it but nothing else. I left more fuel, oil, one wheel, belt and plugs, so if you get to it first you should only need a battery and more wheels to get started.

Last edited by 92Hotel; 07-09-2017 at 09:48 PM.

Mutant Bait
    Quote Originally Posted by 92Hotel View Post
    Hi, I'm going to check out your server, thanks.

I can only give you an opinion, but posting a discord (or ts) channel would probably help. Also maybe designate one or more areas for no holds barred pvp, which several servers do. That would mean that even kos is a risk of going to that area.

Basically I appreciate your suggested rule of "no KOS" which many servers do, but in my experience it's still going to happen sometimes, so again, having a voice channel active might encourage people.

Update edit: I played there for a few hours. Server was stable and ping was decent considering. I know it isn't prime time for NL, so unfortunately no other players, but I geared up, set up a starter base and got a sedan going.

I did see what is probably a main base, and I'm also curious if you're gonna have any rule for vehicle hording. I checked a lot of spawn locations for boats and vehicles before finding any. I hope the server owners aren't stacking them up for storage if they want others to play. But yeah, I did eventually see two vehicles, and in case someone wants a chance to get started on a server that isn't yet very active and no KOS, this truck was available at the North Sultan gas station, had a little fuel in it but nothing else. I left more fuel, oil, one wheel, belt and plugs, so if you get to it first you should only need a battery and more wheels to get started.

Hi 92Hotel!

Nice to see that you've actually tried to get on the server.
    I've found out that a max of 7 persons at the same time were online in this server, not really crowded but hey; everyone's got to start somewhere!

You probably came around my base near PineCrest? I've build that because I was curious what all different guides do.
    I must say, I have a total of 2 cars in my base. That's because me and my friends play randomly and sometimes 2 vehicles is nice.

I don't really know how to check out all other vehicles, and I guess there's no one in the server actually hoarding; i've seen them around different area's still standing there.

Thanks for the gift of the gassed car, i will leave it there. Love the way you think!

Ps. I've set the rule (and changed the MOTD) that there is a max of 2 vehicles per base. That way we all still have enough to find.

Thanks for your reply!

Mutant Bait
    PPS. the voice server is easily setup on discord if there are more people who would love to have one

Harbinger of destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyStud View Post
    PPS. the voice server is easily setup on discord if there are more people who would love to have one
    If you build it..they will come ;P

Mutant Bait
    I've been playing on this server since 2 days. Didn't get much interaction with other people yet but came across one nice guy who helped me out with a car.
    Since then I've been cruising around the server looking for other survivors.

Harbinger of destruction
    In case anyone wants it, I left a fully built 5 ton truck at the far end of the fishing village close to the beach after playing with it. It lost a battery at the reset but I replaced it before leaving.

Mutant Bait

Not following up rules.

4 people have been banned on my server.
    They shot and killed + raided people.

If you are one of them, and you don't find this apropiate. Please let me know through PM and we can see if there is a way we can sort it out.