Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

Thread: Banned?

Banned?

Recently i have been banned when me and my friends have been playing and i decided to play after two days of not playing and I log on and Bam, I am banned. I have no installation of cheats or hacks on my PC as I have a fresh PC that i recently bought and It's a new steam account.. My friends can attest to us doing nothing and I would like more information on this as I was enjoying this recent update from 5/17. I played a looted for hours just to log off and comeback and i am banned. I believe it was wrong doing and would just like clarification on this matter. Im going to be recording all my games from now on to provide proof of no wrong doings

Miscreator
    what kind of ban is it? Steam ban, asked by the developer?

Quote Originally Posted by Kniff View Post
    what kind of ban is it? Steam ban, asked by the developer?
    Developer ban. I asked the devs for more information on why I was banned but they never responded. I really don't know why I was banned, maybe it was a hardware change to my new PC that thought I had the game twice but one was for free idk. I just would like to know why I had been banned and I don't want them to get my account unbanned because I already bought the game on another steam account and would like to know what caused my ban so i dont have to buy again!

Miscreator
    contact EAC (EasyAntiCheat), they are the only one that can help you

https://www.easyanticheat.net/contact/

Thanks for the respond!
    I have a similar issue as the topicstarter, so you reply is coming handy
    Have a nice day.
    Laws catches flies. But let those hornets go free!