Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Mutant Bait

There is this public server where players can build on towns

I've been away for a while from Miscreated and there is this one server where players have massive bases on top of buildings and such.
    Is this intencional? I thought public servers were not allowing building on towns.
    Thank you!

I said it many times, they can still maintain those restricted bases after the patch, but you can't build a new one.

This "WARNING" of deleting bla bla was a joke.

Mutant Bait
    Thank god they did not delete my base in the mechanics shop in Hayward.
    Not being able to build in existing building is very, very annoying.
    In reality if there was a zombie apocalypse, nobody would build wooden cabins in the forest, most people would just take an abandoned building and fortify it.

Building everywhere should be allowed by default on servers, BUT (and that is very important) safe zones should be set up to forbid taking hot spots of loot (e.g. blocking the entrance of the police station or military camps should be impossible, but not residential houses).
    I am sure this would not be very hard to implement for the devs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
    Thank god they did not delete my base in the mechanics shop in Hayward.
    Not being able to build in existing building is very, very annoying.
    In reality if there was a zombie apocalypse, nobody would build wooden cabins in the forest, most people would just take an abandoned building and fortify it.

Building everywhere should be allowed by default on servers, BUT (and that is very important) safe zones should be set up to forbid taking hot spots of loot (e.g. blocking the entrance of the police station or military camps should be impossible, but not residential houses).
    I am sure this would not be very hard to implement for the devs.
    eeew. no safezones. no building anywhere; ruins games like H1Z1. Safezones aren't in line with the vision of this game.

Mutant Bait
    I was talking about safezones only for buildings, zones where you cannot build, but you can obviously kill. Safezone for killing are lame yes.