Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

Remove rock/pickaxe requirement for campfires

One of my biggest gripes right now with the game is the requirement to have a pickaxe to be able to create a simple campfire. In real life most people would probably go looking for small rocks on the ground instead of trying to mine the stuff from a cliff or a bigger rock. I know there has to be some kind of requirement so that you can't just create a campfire like that, but it doesn't really make sense that if you're without a pickaxe then you're out of luck. Having to find an axe for wood should be enough in my opinion.

wall with two flatness
    walls and platform with holes)
    some strange recipes for craft)

it's miscreated) wait for remaking of craft system)

Rock-spawns on the strand or spawns on rocky underground would be cool for rocks (what you can also throw) and maybe dried boughs too for campfires.
    Last edited by SkeeLoY; 03-29-2017 at 06:16 AM.

Now we have the option to craft a pickaxe but you need ROCKS to do so. How do you get rocks without using a pickaxe and if you already have one, why would you need to craft one to begin with?

Harbinger of destruction
    Loot the first one and then start your pick axe business maybe?

There is a good chance that with Update 50 items don't have endless durability any longer.

Just read some good news from Update 50. Now you can pick rocks from the ground depending on the terrain.

Harbinger of destruction
    And mellees have durability, even if not in the patch notes