Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

"Tripwire" -- Offline Notification of Base Attacks

I would like to see something like a "tripwire" added to the game, which has an email or phone number associated with it. When someone attacks your base and trips the wire, you get a text or email message.

You work hard to make a base defensible, but you have to sleep sometime, so you sit down inside your base and logoff. Then, some dude decides to spend 2 hours left-clicking his mouse to crack through your walls. The whole time, you're supposedly inside the base but you don't hear this. So you logon and find hours of loot gathering work gone, and you never even had a chance to defend yourself. It's very demoralizing and even has the potential to make me lose interest.
    Last edited by Dustin DeWynd; 03-21-2017 at 09:57 AM.

Wasteland Warrior Fighting Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin DeWynd View Post
    I would like to see something like a "tripwire" added to the game, which has an email or phone number associated with it. When someone attacks your base and trips the wire, you get a text or email message.

You work hard to make a base defensible, but you have to sleep sometime, so you sit down inside your base and logoff. Then, some dude decides to spend 2 hours left-clicking his mouse to crack through your walls. The whole time, you're supposedly inside the base but you don't hear this. So you logon and find hours of loot gathering work gone, and you never even had a chance to defend yourself. It's very demoralizing and even has the potential to make be lose interest.

Well if you're sleeping you're not going to get the message anyway, but yeah something like this would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting Phantom View Post
    Well if you're sleeping you're not going to get the message anyway, but yeah something like this would be nice
    I would assign the following ring tone to play when a text arrives.

http://www.goatlocker.org/sound/GENQUTR.WAV

This is possibly the most retarded suggestion I have ever had the misfortune to read.
    Roadkill is apocalyptic dining at its finest.