Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

Unable to left click mouse in game.

Issue happened first time on after new patch.

Loading servers get in every 2nd or 3rd go. I can click on the options.
    Left click mouse works fine elsewhere.

When I can get into game I cant left click or use scroll wheel. tabbing to bring up menu cant use left click.

Alt Tab and can use mouse fine elsewhere.

Tried on 3 different servers. Same issue.

Verified files. It stated one file missing didn't indicate which one but on repair issue still happening.

Do I try and uninstall reinstall game ? before I do any logs etc I can provide ?

Miscreator
    Does left key in the inventory work?

If you are playing does left key your menus (settings/controls) work?

Have you tried to reset your ingame key bindings? (menu controls)

If that doesn't help reinstall the game and verify it again.

I am not sure whats going on but after uninstalling an reinstalling still same issue with Miscreated only and game files verified ok.
    Cant select "ok" now. before it worked sometimes.

I have selected disable dpi scaling as well on the executable. I suspect its some scaling issue perhaps.

Only other changes were driver updates..All other games are fine its just Miscreated.

Miscreator
    maybe its because of yesterdays update which has removed a mouse "bugfix"

please press ALT+Enter to change from fullscreen to window mode, if that works

Cheers but I've tried it.

Once out of about 20 goes I got in but then once in windowed or un-windowed I cant left click.
    I cant select from inventory in game, in menu. nothing. Alt + Tab left mouse is fine.

Its broken for me and I'm out of ideas..Guess I will have to wait for next patch.

Miscreator
    have you downloaded the hotfix from yesterday, it should rollback the mouse fix from last update.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/299740...9956004512074/

"Reverted last attempt at fixing mouse scaling issue that appeared to cause more issues - we're still working on a 100% fix for it"

Thanks for the suggestion I did try this.

Looks like the cursor is not correctly showing where it is..If I go about 5 or 6 cms to the right I can click on items in game menu and in game.

Found a temp fix.

Go to desktop right click display settings and where it says "change the size of text, apps, and other items" Make sure it is set to 100%,
    it will change the size of the text, icons, etc. but the game will work. Its annoying that the inventory is so small and I need to alter size of my desktop icons for a game but otherwise its playable.

Dev's please address this. I am reasonably sure something in the recent patch broke this and previously it was working fine without the need for a work around.

Cheers to Kniff for bouncing some ideas !

Miscreator
    Thanks for your feedback, thats exactly what the hotfix should fix, not sure if it doesn't work or if you play still the version without the hotfix.