Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions

Suggestions

Hello,

me and my wife are playing Miscreated for a few weeks now and i would like to give you feedback and some recommendations. First of all. We played a lot of multiplayer games similiar to Miscreated, like DayZ, Rush, H1Z1, 7 Days to Die and so on. Let's say we also saw many mistakes made by devs.

- Mutants spawn (everyone calling them Zombies) - In my opinion there is not enough mutants. Some people say it is ok but we don't think so. We were playing for 3 hours and we didn't see 1 mutant that is not right. Don't get me wrong I don't like when all you see are enemies but there should be more mutants in cities and villages.

- Mutants view range - Mutants should not get alerted by you when they can't see you. Sometimes i was in a building and a mutant start sprinting to me. He didn't see me I was just in his alert range and he get alerted even when i was silent. They should only get alerted when they can see you or you are loud (like sprinting or talking).

Mutants species - We all agreed on this one. There should me more species. Some faster, some slower, some harder to kill and some easier. They should also have a chance to infect you when they hurt you and then you would need to use some pills or antibiotics to cure yourself.

Overall mutants in this game are very easy to kill and are not a threat. This should change.

- Weapons - There should be more weapons. Don't get me wrong on this one, not easier to find weapons but more type of weapons. I think it should be harder to find a firearm and bullets. All you need is to loot for a few hours and you have the best weapons and that is not right. People should be thankful for 9mm gun. In my opinion add more type of weapons and make them rare.

- Ammunition - In my opinion there should be more type of ammunition. For example you can have hollow point 9mm, full metal jacket 9mm and standard 9mm. All of them can be used in 9mm gun and you just choose what is best for your situation. Same with other ammunition like 5.56. There should be tracer rounds, explosive rounds (yes, they really exist) and armor piercing rounds. You may ask why armor piercing rounds, well keep on reading. Also there is plenty of ammunition in the game. Ammunition should be rare.

- Bullet proof vest - There should be bullet proof vest and bullet proof plate. It should be heavy, it should be very rare but it should be in the game. When you find bullet proof plate and not the right vest for it you should be able to craft a vest with this plate. Otherwise you would need to find the right vest and the plate and combine them together. Only armor piercing rounds should be able to penetrate this armor. (headshots, arm/legs shoots are still possible, only torso is protected not the back)

- Shoes - The heavier the shoes are the louder they should be. For example steel-plate shoes should be louder than hunting boots but should protect you more against melee attacks (mutants/players).

- Head protection - Now there is no difference between a cowboy hat and a military helmet and that should change. Helmets should protect you against small caliber headshots and do "just" a lot of damage. People like to use .22 guns because they can one-shoot anyone if any head protection was in the game high caliber guns would be preferred (they should also be rare as mention above).

- View - I think there should be view range setting in the game options. This option should not advantage people with high-end computers so people spotting range should be server fixed. If spotting range would be set higher than people with low setting would be limited. People with high setting would see you but you would not see them. This setting need a lot of testing but in my opinion it would be better if both spotting range and view distance are set higher.

- Server slots - The map is big enough now so I don't see any reason why not let people decide how many slots they want on the server. Just set the max slots to 128 and let people decide in they want 36, 48, 64, 90 or 128 slots on their server. At the end they pay for the slots.

- Dedicated servers - I think there should be an option to make locale or dedicated server. Why would people rent they server than? Well you can always set max 36 slots on locale or dedicated server so if anyone want better server with more slots they need to pay for them.

- Air bases - No, no, no, no! This need to be stopped.

- Food - There should not be so many food. There is no reason for hunting and cooking when you have a bunch of cans in every house. Cans and food overall should be set to 1/10 of what it is now and there should be much higher animal spawn rate. People should be hunting and cooking. Also uncooked meat should make you sick. All food should rotten after days-

- Water - All you need are 3 canteens and you are good. It should not be so easy. Refiled water should need to be heat threated first or some chlorine pills need to be put in it. Otherwise you would be ill.

- Alcohol - It should make your vision blurry

- Shovels and holes - There should be shovels in the game and a player should be able to make holes and hide things in it.

- Maps - Player should be able to make marks on his map. For example to mark his holes. Well if anyone kills him he can also get to the map with marked holes.

- Cars - Cars should break down sometimes even when they are full with diesel and oil. Sometimes player should be able to repair or change for example broken spark plugs but when an engine is broken it should not be repairable.

- Scopes - Player should be able to mount rails and then scopes on almost every weapon. Again, it should be rare.

- Lasers - Laser attachment, right now is not usable because everyone can see when you are aiming and mainly from where you aiming. There should be more type of lasers. some lasers can be seen, some just at night and some should be just a dot on your enemy. Again, very rare.

- Silencers - Almost every gun should mount a silencer. You would need a right thread for your gun and then the right silencer. Silencer isn't as silence as in the movies. You can still hear it but it's just quitter. Again, very very rare.

- Ammunition crafting - Player should be able to craft his own ammunition. He would need guides, bullet casings/shells, tools for it, black powder and also craft a bullet main core first before ammunition is crafted. This should be very very hard so very very very rare. Player should also be able to pick up bullet casings after he shoots.

Hope this will give devs some ideas what to improve or add to the game. If there are any mistakes in this well I'm sorry. English is not my native language.

We both love this game. It is better than other games of this type. Hope devs will keep updating it.

"Whats that sound? That is a fucking tornado! I have never seen anything like this in a game. I'm scared." -my wife
    Last edited by Elwen; 01-13-2017 at 03:11 PM.

Harbinger of destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Elwen View Post
    - Server slots - The map is big enough now so I don't see any reason why not let people decide how many slots they want on the server. Just set the max slots to 128 and let people decide in they want 36, 48, 64, 90 or 128 slots on their server. At the end they pay for the slots.
    The player count has already been raised several times, and the developer has stated many times that it will increase, but the limitations are based upon what the client and server can handle in the current state of the game, stability, and above all networking challenges that the current netcode was not designed for and so on. Here is a statement they posted here and elsewhere this month regarding networking in their "state of the game" report:
    Networking
    Networking is still a huge issue with Miscreated. While we have made a lot of improvements and changes to the default CryEngine networking code, it is still not even close to where we want it to be at for the final game.

We've had many internal discussions on what to do with the networking system, and the general consensus from the team is that it may be better to just rip the entire networking layer out of CryEngine and replace it with something a lot better. The default code is very antiquated and is not designed for modern games - especially an open world game. We think we will be able to move some systems over to a new networking layer in stages, probably starting with the animal system, and see how it goes from there. Improving networking will be a core focus for the team during 2017.
    By the way, I would also love the ability to make marks on the map, and also to be able to hand my map to friends.

Wasteland Warrior Fighting Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 92Hotel View Post
    The player count has already been raised several times, and the developer has stated many times that it will increase, but the limitations are based upon what the client and server can handle in the current state of the game, stability, and above all networking challenges that the current netcode was not designed for and so on. Here is a statement they posted here and elsewhere this month regarding networking in their "state of the game" report:

By the way, I would also love the ability to make marks on the map, and also to be able to hand my map to friends.
    It would be cool if you could also write small notes or letters and leave them around the map, in bases you've raided etc.

I once followed a raider from my base back to his place. From there it was game on, I was constantly sniping him in his base, making his whole groups life hell. Floating base ass mother fucker.

Eventually I got a military truck and completed the counter-raid, took my vehicles back. Took all his stuff, dumped the junk, and 2 weeks later him, his crew and base were GONE.

Would have loved to leave a letter explaining my revenge as he logged onto that server for the last time and found his base in ruin.

Harbinger of destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Fighting Phantom View Post
    It would be cool if you could also write small notes or letters and leave them around the map, in bases you've raided etc.
    I agree, and it would add another layer of immersion, but I think it will never happen for the same reason that they've said they will not add custom signs. Too much abuse. Signs would be awesome and distinctive, but we only have to look at games like Rust to see what the average use would be. Notes could be used in awesome ways to make the game fun, but they would often be used for insults, vulgarity, and so on.

To the OP. I agree with some but, disagree with others. I'm pretty much a solo player. What you're asking for, is for group players. I guess you only play or, have played all your games of this type, within a group and not solo. I don't need my immersion ruined by being ganked by mutants every time I turn around or, not being able to find food due to groups working together gathering everything and leaving players like me & others like me, empty handed.

Right now, the game is in definite need of optimizing, more-so, because of the few mutants. I'll explain; I can play on a low-med populated server and very rarely see any mutants unless, near cities or, places of note. The game will run actually smoother at that point, even when driving but, after a server reboot, the game becomes almost overwhelmingly glitchy when driving and this even includes riding a bicycle. Mutants are everywhere. This doesn't happen at this time when there's less mutants. The only mutants that have yet to cause this sort of problem are, the wolves. Food items are many times, hard to come by as well. I have nearly 1k hours into the game now and I've experienced many issues with this game even though I fail to report them. No sense in it just to get a players response and not one from the devs. No two players have the same experience in any game, all are different, even though, they may come across some of the same issues.

Have you ever played this game and be ganked by 3-5 mutants at once? I guess not so, making it harder or, adding more mutants is not for me. Trying to balanced the game for ALL player types is what is needed, not for one player type. It's bad enough as it is when there's too many idiots that just want to kill you for grins & giggles. Kill you when you have nothing for them to gain by doing so.

People need to offer suggestions without begging for more until what we have is fixed.

No offense meant. Playing as a group is not the same as playing solo. Another example. A friend and I were in Hayward at the Police Station. Two Goliaths and 5 mutants attacked us, we were set and managed to kill them all but, not without nearly meeting our demise in the process. If that would have been me playing solo, it's back to the drawing board. As it is now, mutants can be virtually overpowering in many cases. They can hurt you and not even touch you, can face the other direction and hurt you, dogs can bite through steel cars, mutants, even the big one can car surf and hurt you so, at this point if the game, that needs to be worked on, not more needing to be added.

As for labels, maybe some pre-named items like, banners to choose from, for your base as to what types of player you are and warnings not to add, clan logos.
    Last edited by HunterKiller; 01-12-2017 at 03:12 AM. Reason: spelling

I love the idea of silencers for the guns, that'll be awesome.

I failed to add that, it has also been stated, the more populated the server, the less mutants you're going to find.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterKiller View Post
    To the OP. I agree with some but, disagree with others. I'm pretty much a solo player. What you're asking for, is for group players. I guess you only play or, have played all your games of this type, within a group and not solo. I don't need my immersion ruined by being ganked by mutants every time I turn around or, not being able to find food due to groups working together gathering everything and leaving players like me & others like me, empty handed.

Right now, the game is in definite need of optimizing, more-so, because of the few mutants. I'll explain; I can play on a low-med populated server and very rarely see any mutants unless, near cities or, places of note. The game will run actually smoother at that point, even when driving but, after a server reboot, the game becomes almost overwhelmingly glitchy when driving and this even includes riding a bicycle. Mutants are everywhere. This doesn't happen at this time when there's less mutants. The only mutants that have yet to cause this sort of problem are, the wolves. Food items are many times, hard to come by as well. I have nearly 1k hours into the game now and I've experienced many issues with this game even though I fail to report them. No sense in it just to get a players response and not one from the devs. No two players have the same experience in any game, all are different, even though, they may come across some of the same issues.

Have you ever played this game and be ganked by 3-5 mutants at once? I guess not so, making it harder or, adding more mutants is not for me. Trying to balanced the game for ALL player types is what is needed, not for one player type. It's bad enough as it is when there's too many idiots that just want to kill you for grins & giggles. Kill you when you have nothing for them to gain by doing so.

People need to offer suggestions without begging for more until what we have is fixed.

No offense meant. Playing as a group is not the same as playing solo. Another example. A friend and I were in Hayward at the Police Station. Two Goliaths and 5 mutants attacked us, we were set and managed to kill them all but, not without nearly meeting our demise in the process. If that would have been me playing solo, it's back to the drawing board. As it is now, mutants can be virtually overpowering in many cases. They can hurt you and not even touch you, can face the other direction and hurt you, dogs can bite through steel cars, mutants, even the big one can car surf and hurt you so, at this point if the game, that needs to be worked on, not more needing to be added.

As for labels, maybe some pre-named items like, banners to choose from, for your base as to what types of player you are and warnings not to add, clan logos.

I still think more/buff mutants is a good idea. Mutants are just infected people so their spawn should depend on how many people lived there. If there are 3 mutants around a house in the middle of nowhere and no mutant in the biggest city it just doesn't make any sense.
    Mutants are no threat in this game and thats just... strange. Humanity died because of them.
    I do not play just in groups I also play sometimes solo and still mutants are not a threat for me. They should not get alerted when they can't see you so all what a solo player would need is to move carefully and be quiet. People should be scared of them. You would think twice to kill someone in the city if you would know it would alerted the aggro.
    You say mutants almost killed you well they should be able to kill you when they killed all the people. There is no possibility to get aggro as big as you say if you move carefully with your group.

This game in this state is 95% PVP game. In my opinion it should be 50/50. People should be scared to go into the cities alone. They would need to cooperate more and not just kill on sight. Of course people in groups would have advantage but thats the reality. Two are almost always better then one. What would you do in a situation like this? Well i would definitely try to stay in a groups and stay away from the cities. If devs weren't thinking about this why would they implemented clan option hmm? I think this was the idea from the beginning but because people complaining about mutants they made them easy but it automatically changed this game to PVP.

I'm not begging for more. As the title says > Suggestions (!) I think the game would be better if things mentioned above were implemented. Fixing the game is a whole different story.
    Hey... that is just my opinion. Hope you get my point.

- Ammunition - In my opinion there should be more type of ammunition. For example you can have hollow point 9mm, full metal jacket 9mm and standard 9mm. All of them can be used in 9mm gun and you just choose what is best for your situation. Same with other ammunition like 5.56. There should be tracer rounds, explosive rounds (yes, they really exist) and armor piercing rounds. You may ask why armor piercing rounds, well keep on reading. Also there is plenty of ammunition in the game. Ammunition should be rare.

- Shovels and holes - There should be shovels in the game and a player should be able to make holes and hide things in it.

- Maps - Player should be able to make marks on his map. For example to mark his holes. Well if anyone kills him he can also get to the map with marked holes.

- Cars - Cars should break down sometimes even when they are full with diesel and oil. Sometimes player should be able to repair or change for example broken spark plugs but when an engine is broken it should not be repairable

- Lasers - Laser attachment, right now is not usable because everyone can see when you are aiming and mainly from where you aiming. There should be more type of lasers. some lasers can be seen, some just at night and some should be just a dot on your enemy. Again, very rare.

- Ammunition crafting - Player should be able to craft his own ammunition. He would need guides, bullet casings/shells, tools for it, black powder and also craft a bullet main core first before ammunition is crafted. This should be very very hard so very very very rare. Player should also be able to pick up bullet casings after he shoots.
    I think a lot of that would ruin the game.

- More types of lasers > kind of a lot of work just for laser sights. they should just keep the one type they have and keep the lasers visible so they are not overpowered. As this is a hardcore game, you should have to be cautious when using laser sights. A lot of hardcore competitive games make the lasers toggle and visible to enemy players.

Quote Originally Posted by AdayDr1en View Post
    I think a lot of that would ruin the game.

- More types of lasers > kind of a lot of work just for laser sights. they should just keep the one type they have and keep the lasers visible so they are not overpowered. As this is a hardcore game, you should have to be cautious when using laser sights. A lot of hardcore competitive games make the lasers toggle and visible to enemy players.
    In the current state lasers are useless. They only show your location with no benefit. Why they added it like this... It's just better to not to use them. So in my opinion they need to rework them. How? Well I don't know. In my opinion they should be invisible for the enemy at least at daylight.

But again. It is only my suggestion and my side of view. Maybe it is really better like this, however don't know why.

- Mutants spawn (everyone calling them Zombies) - In my opinion there is not enough mutants. Some people say it is ok but we don't think so. We were playing for 3 hours and we didn't see 1 mutant that is not right. Don't get me wrong I don't like when all you see are enemies but there should be more mutants in cities and villages.
    I agree with HunterKiller here, the number of mutants depends on various factors, first and foremost how many players are on a server (players kill mutants). If you play solo on a relatively low population server there are more than enough mutants, I see them everywhere and they respawn real fast.

- Mutants view range - Mutants should not get alerted by you when they can't see you. Sometimes i was in a building and a mutant start sprinting to me. He didn't see me I was just in his alert range and he get alerted even when i was silent. They should only get alerted when they can see you or you are loud (like sprinting or talking).

They should not get alerted when they can't see you so all what a solo player would need is to move carefully and be quiet

I think this is already in the game. Mutants' detection is mainly based on hearing. If you shoot a mutant in town you will aggro all the mutants around. If you walk slowly they won't detect you, but if you run they will. If you are in a house they don't detect you because they see you, but because they hear you (always when you are on the ground floor, they can't hear you on upper floors). I once was in a dark building with a mutant and he walked right past me because I was standing perfectly still, so this confirms that their aggro is based on hearing rather than sight.

Mutants species - We all agreed on this one. There should me more species. Some faster, some slower, some harder to kill and some easier. They should also have a chance to infect you when they hurt you and then you would need to use some pills or antibiotics to cure yourself.
    Overall mutants in this game are very easy to kill and are not a threat. This should change.
    I agree that there should be more types, but disagree that they are easy to kill. They are easy if you have a ranged weapon, but in melee range even the basic small mutants are likely gonna kill you or hurt you real bad, especially if you aggro more than one by shooting around. In a group it may be easier, but again, as HunterKiller said, some people play solo, and for them mutants can be a pain in the neck if you are caught alone and off guard.
    I would make them harder to run over with a vehicle though, right now they simply stand on the road waiting for you to run them over, they should run away from cars.

- Weapons - There should be more weapons. Don't get me wrong on this one, not easier to find weapons but more type of weapons. I think it should be harder to find a firearm and bullets. All you need is to loot for a few hours and you have the best weapons and that is not right. People should be thankful for 9mm gun. In my opinion add more type of weapons and make them rare.
    Frankly, I think we already have more than enough types of weapons in this game. It's already hard to find ammo for the weapon you are carrying, every time you have to sort out several types of ammo.

As I wrote above, I think we already have enough types of ammo to sort out.

- Bullet proof vest - There should be bullet proof vest and bullet proof plate. It should be heavy, it should be very rare but it should be in the game. When you find bullet proof plate and not the right vest for it you should be able to craft a vest with this plate. Otherwise you would need to find the right vest and the plate and combine them together. Only armor piercing rounds should be able to penetrate this armor. (headshots, arm/legs shoots are still possible, only torso is protected not the back)
    Yes! I would love to have this added as well.

- Shoes - The heavier the shoes are the louder they should be. For example steel-plate shoes should be louder than hunting boots but should protect you more against melee attacks (mutants/players).
    I think this may already be a factor, at least the protection part (unless the descriptions of the shoes are lying), but I am not sure about the noise levels. it should certainly be added to the game.

- Head protection - Now there is no difference between a cowboy hat and a military helmet and that should change. Helmets should protect you against small caliber headshots and do "just" a lot of damage. People like to use .22 guns because they can one-shoot anyone if any head protection was in the game high caliber guns would be preferred (they should also be rare as mention above).
    Yes, there should be a big difference between a hat and a helmet, I thought this was already a factor, if it's not then it should definitely be added asap.

- View - I think there should be view range setting in the game options. This option should not advantage people with high-end computers so people spotting range should be server fixed. If spotting range would be set higher than people with low setting would be limited. People with high setting would see you but you would not see them. This setting need a lot of testing but in my opinion it would be better if both spotting range and view distance are set higher.
    Good thinking.

- Food - There should not be so many food. There is no reason for hunting and cooking when you have a bunch of cans in every house. Cans and food overall should be set to 1/10 of what it is now and there should be much higher animal spawn rate. People should be hunting and cooking. Also uncooked meat should make you sick. All food should rotten after days-
    I understand your point, I would like to rely more on hunting as well, since it would be more realistic and more fun, but HunterKiller raised a very good point again. As a solo player you don't want to starve because larger groups are raiding everything and killing all animals around. Moreover, if you start as a fresh player with no hunting gear, how are you going to survive?

- Water - All you need are 3 canteens and you are good. It should not be so easy. Refiled water should need to be heat threated first or some chlorine pills need to be put in it. Otherwise you would be ill.
    I think it's a neat idea to have to purify your water, but I think this should be done only for stagnant water, rivers should be ok. Otherwise you would have to carry a ton of pills with you all the time, and good luck finding those!

- Alcohol - It should make your vision blurry
    Yes! I was kind of disappointed when I drank a bottle of whisky and nothing happened.

That would be cool, but possibly too hard to implement, since you cannot alter the geometry of the world around you except by adding things (i.e. base parts).

Neat idea again, but only if you find a pen to mark your map!
    The marks should not carry over to other players though, or eventually you would end up with a bunch of illegible scribbled up maps.

- Cars - Cars should break down sometimes even when they are full with diesel and oil. Sometimes player should be able to repair or change for example broken spark plugs but when an engine is broken it should not be repairable.
    That would be realistic, but also bothersome, considering that you may get stuck in the middle of nowhere with no spare parts around. At that point you would have to find another vehicle, find a replacement for the broken part you have, refill the new vehicle with gas and oil... just too bothersome.
    Cars do get damaged already. I toppled over my car the other day, it caught on fire and was destroyed in a matter of minutes. You can also easily get stuck on top of obstacles, and be forced to leave your vehicle in the middle of nowhere. Cars have enough problems as they are :P

- Scopes - Player should be able to mount rails and then scopes on almost every weapon. Again, it should be rare.
    Cool, I agree.

Interesting, but sniper rifles are already overpowered and overused by murderous players, no need to make these weapons stealthier and more efficient.

- Silencers - Almost every gun should mount a silencer. You would need a right thread for your gun and then the right silencer. Silencer isn't as silence as in the movies. You can still hear it but it's just quitter. Again, very very rare.
    Yes, that would be cool.

It would add realism, but break the game. Nobody should have access to an unlimited source of ammo, no matter how rare the guides are. I think that after all this is the reason why we can currently craft a whole base out of wood but nobody can craft a single arrow.

In the current state lasers are useless. They only show your location with no benefit. Why they added it like this... It's just better to not to use them. So in my opinion they need to rework them. How? Well I don't know. In my opinion they should be invisible for the enemy at least at daylight.

But again. It is only my suggestion and my side of view. Maybe it is really better like this, however don't know why.
    They are not useless. They give you a means of aiming without having to use ironsights. The laser end point is pretty much a crosshair. This is a hardcore game, which forces you to use ironsights 'cause there are no crosshairs or third person aiming. That's a huge advantage in PVP. They shouldn't be invisible during any time. That would be way overpowered. Lasers like this aren't invisible in RL, and this isn't an arcadey game. The lasersights shouldn't have added accuracy to them either. That's a fictional effect people are use to seeing in Call Of Duty games.
    Last edited by AdayDr1en; 01-13-2017 at 08:40 PM.

They are not useless. They give you a means of aiming without having to use ironsights. The laser end point is pretty much a crosshair. This is a hardcore game, which forces you to use ironsights 'cause there are no crosshairs or third person aiming. That's a huge advantage in PVP. They shouldn't be invisible during any time. That would be way overpowered. Lasers like this aren't invisible in RL, and this isn't an arcadey game. The lasersights shouldn't have added accuracy to them either. That's a fictional effect people are use to seeing in Call Of Duty games.
    Can't agree with this "Lasers like this aren't invisible in RL" There is no military in the World which have visible lasers. All military grade lasers all invisible except the point. Only cheap, Chinish lasers are visible or if a laser is made to be visible. Otherwise they are invisible.
    I get your point. Laser are made here for PVP for people to shot without ironsights but again would you use your laser when your enemy can see exactly where you are aiming to or where you are hiding? I don't want to make lasers or weapons stronger. I hate arcade games like Call of Duty but lasers here are not well made.

Well i think i may get it why devs implemented them as they are. They wanted to add some attachment to the game because well you know there isn't a lot of attachment to weapons, however it is more "cool-looking" then useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancillotto View Post
    Frankly, I think we already have more than enough types of weapons in this game. It's already hard to find ammo for the weapon you are carrying, every time you have to sort out several types of ammo.
    Well it should be hard it is a harcore game. In my opinion finding a weapon and a ammunition should be much harder. There are 6 pistols, 5 rifles, 1 machine gun, 5 assault rifles and a crossbow well it is probably enough but hey why not to add more types using the same ammo in the future? They won't be any stronger but just let people pick what weapon and ironsigh they like. OR what about not adding more weapons but just add more ironsighs? If every weapon had a few then they could spawn with a different ironsign > like hunting rifle 85 and Renegade 700 they also only differes in design and ironsigns but use the same ammo.

I understand your point, I would like to rely more on hunting as well, since it would be more realistic and more fun, but HunterKiller raised a very good point again. As a solo player you don't want to starve because larger groups are raiding everything and killing all animals around. Moreover, if you start as a fresh player with no hunting gear, how are you going to survive?
    Apples, mushrooms, berries or maybe craft a fishing rod? There are so many ways ho to make less food cans, let people survive and make it interesting. OR it can all be in server settings. Let server renters decide how many food cans they want on their server. Just make a bunch of server profiles and let people pick one.
    I think there would be a lot of people interest in more surviving and less fighting and vice versa.

It would add realism, but break the game. Nobody should have access to an unlimited source of ammo, no matter how rare the guides are. I think that after all this is the reason why we can currently craft a whole base out of wood but nobody can craft a single arrow.
    Agree. The game is not in the point where this is possible. It would make some groups god-like strong. But maybe bolts and arrows hmm ?

Can't agree with this "Lasers like this aren't invisible in RL" There is no military in the World which have visible lasers. All military grade lasers all invisible except the point. Only cheap, Chinish lasers are visible or if a laser is made to be visible. Otherwise they are invisible.
    I get your point. Laser are made here for PVP for people to shot without ironsights but again would you use your laser when your enemy can see exactly where you are aiming to or where you are hiding? I don't want to make lasers or weapons stronger. I hate arcade games like Call of Duty but lasers here are not well made.

Well i think i may get it why devs implemented them as they are. They wanted to add some attachment to the game because well you know there isn't a lot of attachment to weapons, however it is more "cool-looking" then useful.
    I might have been wrong about the visibility. But games do visibility for balance and competitive reasons.

I feel like I need to point out that "Mutants are definitely NOT infected people"....

I might have been wrong about the visibility. But games do visibility for balance and competitive reasons.

I'm actually in the military, and my M4 most definitely does have a visible Laser..... as well as an "invisible" IR laser. In fact, it also includes a flashlight....all in a single unit, very handy.

The IR laser is great with NVGs during night ops. The red laser has the obvious advantage of working during the day. In addition to target acquisition, it could also be used as part of a show of force in a deterrence situation.

I would absolutely love to see to see NVGs and IR added to the game personally, but they would have to be super rare items.... that is expensive equipment.
    Last edited by Fighting Phantom; 01-15-2017 at 02:47 AM.

*sigh* Another "experienced" surivival player who wants an individual game to play and feel just like every other survival game out there. I like how you point out these "missing features" as "dev mistakes." Either your first language isn't English or you're just an arsehole 12 year old.
    Roadkill is apocalyptic dining at its finest.

Quote Originally Posted by Duff View Post
    *sigh* Another "experienced" surivival player who wants an individual game to play and feel just like every other survival game out there. I like how you point out these "missing features" as "dev mistakes." Either your first language isn't English or you're just an arsehole 12 year old.
    Well English is not my native language and I have never said anything about Miscreated devs so I guess you can't read because i said both in my first comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Duff View Post
    "I like how you point out these "missing features" as "dev mistakes." Either your first language isn't English or you're just an arsehole 12 year old"
    Title is suggestions and in the first paragraph I wrote that I'm playing with my WIFE (have you ever seen a 12 year old with a wife?). I have never said these features are mistakes. If you read it again and read it correctly (think that might be a problem for you) you will know I was talking about other games and their devs mistakes.

Don't offend people if you don't know what they are talking about and better read everything twice before you post something like this.

^^ Winning! Hahah