Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Elwen View Post
    Well English is not my native language and I have never said anything about Miscreated devs so I guess you can't read because i said both in my first comment.

Title is suggestions and in the first paragraph I wrote that I'm playing with my WIFE (have you ever seen a 12 year old with a wife?). I have never said these features are mistakes. If you read it again and read it correctly (think that might be a problem for you) you will know I was talking about other games and their devs mistakes.

Don't offend people if you don't know what they are talking about and better read everything twice before you post something like this.
    SJW in effect, STFU. What is the point of making suggestion to make an individual game like every other survival game? It's fucking moronic. As for the 12 year old comment, it's your mentality pronounced by your illiterate ramblings. Big deal you have a wife, I bet you're both big fat fuckign whales witting there at your PC's claiming state benfit for your self imposed disability of being a lardy ass whinger.
    Roadkill is apocalyptic dining at its finest.

Hey calm down there bud. No need to throw insults around
    If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel open to discussing it on the forums or by sending my a private message.
    Oh look, a random Steam account appears. Use hyperlink!

Quote Originally Posted by Duff View Post
    SJW in effect, STFU. What is the point of making suggestion to make an individual game like every other survival game? It's fucking moronic. As for the 12 year old comment, it's your mentality pronounced by your illiterate ramblings. Big deal you have a wife, I bet you're both big fat fuckign whales witting there at your PC's claiming state benfit for your self imposed disability of being a lardy ass whinger.
    Duff, please, do not comment my threads anymore. I will not insult you or shout at you or whatever. There is no possible discussion between us.