Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Scourge of the Wastes
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroness View Post
    If I have learned anything from my 1000ish hours of survival games: Don't get attached to gear.
    I have said this many times, or a version of this. It's not the only way to play pvp games, but it is the best advice for keeping it fun.

Mutant Bait
    so ive a question is basebuilding and crafting full implemented or will it be expanded on in the future cus like a litteral safe with combo lock would be dope made out of scrape metal and w/e else

Wasteland Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by F4tM4n420 View Post
    so ive a question is basebuilding and crafting full implemented or will it be expanded on in the future cus like a litteral safe with combo lock would be dope made out of scrape metal and w/e else
    From all I know and heard this is just the humble beginning I'm not sure about crafting a safe, but the dev mentioned special base parts you can find outside in the world to customize your base. From how I understand it these could be whole compartments that are added to building structures as well as items like a fridge, generator or solar panels - probably a safe, too. I'm not sure about items, but I know there will be custom base parts, and I guess the idea of having more useful interior items appeals to any base-builder

Mutant Bait
    Base building doesn't work correctly for me, most of the areas are red, including on platforms sometimes, it is really strange. Your welcome to check on Miscreated Official UK4 server, with my nick, or pm me for steam id. Also have the problem that things are not shown in my storage, often hidden. Maybe you can tell me whats wrong with my base and why base building doesn't work. Novus Inceptio has a very smart building system, where you first build blueprint in eagle mode, and after that can place the items. With such a system you never end up being frustrated later, cause you can see where you can build before you start to build.

Quote Originally Posted by HandsomeHank View Post
    From how I understand it these could be whole compartments that are added to building structures as well as items like a fridge, generator or solar panels - probably a safe, too.
    I know generators spawn, you need them for powered lights. They some times spawn plenty or, hardly at all. They're yellow & black. As for solar panels & the fridge, I've not yet managed to pick one up and when thinking about it, when I see one, never happens.