Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Hosting Provider

Official Miscreated Server list.

Hello ,

This project is a work in progress. This is the Official list approved by Terry . If you have any suggestions please let me know.
    http://servers.miscreatedgame.com/#/
    Last edited by TrinityGames; 06-29-2017 at 06:26 AM.
    Miscreated servers powered by TrinityGames

Community Manager
    Looks wonderful, thank you!
    Official Miscreated Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Steam | Wiki
    My Twitter | Steam
    My Email: jenilya@entradainteractive.com

Sweet, thanks Mario!
    ~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

Hosting Provider
    Server list has been updated .

Hey Guys

Was just wondering about how you guys determine where(what country) server are hosted.
    Is there a way to apply for a server in your country(South Africa).
    We are currently playing with pings of close to 200 when playing on UK, AMS, GER servers and the lag is killing us.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Founding Member
    Not for nothing, but I would expect you to be far enough along at this point to start allowing us to host our own dedicated servers. When is this finally going to start happening? Why is development so slow? There are other EA games that allow us to host. Rust, Ark Survival Evolved, 7 Days to Die just to name a few. I mean come on already. We have a beast server box that runs Rust and Ark flawlessly. Not sure if you have played or tried these, but Ark is a huge resource hog and we keep a steady 30 FPS server running.

You guys really need to step up your game before interest is lost. I purchased this game a year ago and still waiting.

Can we get some sort of realistic ETA for hosting our own servers? Please?

Hosting Provider
    Quote Originally Posted by TacTicToe View Post
    Not for nothing, but I would expect you to be far enough along at this point to start allowing us to host our own dedicated servers. When is this finally going to start happening? Why is development so slow? There are other EA games that allow us to host. Rust, Ark Survival Evolved, 7 Days to Die just to name a few. I mean come on already. We have a beast server box that runs Rust and Ark flawlessly. Not sure if you have played or tried these, but Ark is a huge resource hog and we keep a steady 30 FPS server running.

You guys really need to step up your game before interest is lost. I purchased this game a year ago and still waiting.

Can we get some sort of realistic ETA for hosting our own servers? Please?
    As for now there is not any ETA until the server becomes stable. I do know it is a work in progress and hosting will be done through TrinityGames.

Mutant Bait

Server 50 upgrade was not enough

They full all time you could have 100 s of people waiting to play an would not even know it people fighting just to play game they payed for at this point just being able log in kills people by them not being able play upgrade them or stop letting people download game they cant play.

Hosting Provider
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftxp View Post
    They full all time you could have 100 s of people waiting to play an would not even know it people fighting just to play game they payed for at this point just being able log in kills people by them not being able play upgrade them or stop letting people download game they cant play.
    click on all servers.

This is awesome, thanks. So happy with the JNB (South Africa) servers!