Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

Thread: Cheaters...

Cheaters...

So I know people are duping, but did people figure out a way to get unlimited ammo? I had one guy shoot at me non stop for like 20 seconds. Even if he managed to have two pistols both with 32 round magazines he couldn't have fired as much as he did. He also seemed invincible because I put at least 15 rounds directly in to him and he didn't go down. I've killed a bunch of other players so far and none of them have been as resilient. Unfortunately there's zero way to see his player name so I can't report him and let the developers figure out what he is doing...

Just try to communicate with them via in game chat, they dont have ESP as far as i know, but speedhack unlimited ammo and god mode they do have, i reported 2 days ago to jenilya about 3 hackers that i recorded i managed to get their names after some time through steam and all 3 of them got banned.
    ~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

Community Manager
    If you just run into a cheater and report it, you do not even have to give a name, we can look. Just let us know if you run into someone, we will deal with it.
    Best thing to do is jump into Steam group chat, and let someone know. Usually the moderators for Steam are in there and will let me know immediately.
    Official Miscreated Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Steam | Wiki
    My Twitter | Steam
    My Email: jenilya@entradainteractive.com

How can you be sure there is duping? In the unlikely event that you've found a way to dupe, I think you should send a PM to you know who.
    I have also encountered those non stop shooting guys a while ago, thing is, thier bullets did'nt seem to hurt me. It was like they were shooting blanks...
    In terms of reporting them, you could always come on ts too? Im sure Trinity gets just as hungry as Jen :P + provides extra entertainment.
    Btw, Good job Engoa xx
    Cheaters get banned, fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Blixcalibur View Post
    How can you be sure there is duping? In the unlikely event that you've found a way to dupe, I think you should send a PM to you know who.
    I have also encountered those non stop shooting guys a while ago, thing is, thier bullets did'nt seem to hurt me. It was like they were shooting blanks...
    In terms of reporting them, you could always come on ts too? Im sure Trinity gets just as hungry as Jen :P + provides extra entertainment.
    Btw, Good job Engoa xx
    Cheaters get banned, fact.
    Thanks bud.
    ~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

Quote Originally Posted by Jenilya View Post
    If you just run into a cheater and report it, you do not even have to give a name, we can look. Just let us know if you run into someone, we will deal with it.
    Best thing to do is jump into Steam group chat, and let someone know. Usually the moderators for Steam are in there and will let me know immediately.
    Awesome I will remember that for the future.

Pixel Ninja
    Miscreated Lead
    Yep, we have tools to catch the cheaters and soon we'll have the tools to prevent the cheats from even being used. It's a constant cat and mouse game with Cheaters. These cheat companies make hundreds of thousands dollars a year to write cheats. Just like we are in business to make a game, they are in business to make cheats for games.

The best thing you can do for everyone is report any cheats you find on the web, report any cheaters you see in game, and stay vigilante. The faster we can find any new cheats or ban cheaters off our servers the better the game will be for everyone.

lol i have been in many hacker fights in miscreated and i do my best to help report them a.s.a.p. just look at my you tube channel of some of the old videos i have of me killing them and what not. the dev's here are awsome and they take quick action against players cheating. it's blows my mind people pay $25 for a game and start hacking...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg-...2rIIC3HFTRXrkQ

Mutant Bait
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion703 View Post
    lol i have been in many hacker fights in miscreated and i do my best to help report them a.s.a.p. just look at my you tube channel of some of the old videos i have of me killing them and what not. the dev's here are awsome and they take quick action against players cheating. it's blows my mind people pay $25 for a game and start hacking...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg-...2rIIC3HFTRXrkQ
    Cheaters are a plague to any game. I like to think that they cheat because they are so bad at any game they play. Although i have seen cheaters be just as bad while cheating. Love that the Dev's are taking an active part in removing these losers.

Community Manager
    Yep, nobody likes cheaters.
    Even my 9 year old nephew and my mother hates them.
    Official Miscreated Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Steam | Wiki
    My Twitter | Steam
    My Email: jenilya@entradainteractive.com

Mutant Bait
    There definitely is duping, I killed 3 people who had 2 pistols each, 15+ magazines all 33 round clips, and the rest of the bag space was nothing but bandages. Also they all wore the exact same cloths. And that is not the first time I have seen this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chechnya View Post
    There definitely is duping, I killed 3 people who had 2 pistols each, 15+ magazines all 33 round clips, and the rest of the bag space was nothing but bandages. Also they all wore the exact same cloths. And that is not the first time I have seen this.
    this is very interesting because i have heard alot of rumors about people duplicating items in miscreated but never figured out how it was being done. if anyone here finds out how it is done please send Jenilya a private message about it so they can take care of that issue

Mutant Bait
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion703 View Post
    this is very interesting because i have heard alot of rumors about people duplicating items in miscreated but never figured out how it was being done. if anyone here finds out how it is done please send Jenilya a private message about it so they can take care of that issue
    I think i know how its being done, its happened to us a couple of times. I sent Jenilya a Friend-i on steam but she has just ignored me boo hoo.
    Check us out on Twitch www.twitch.tv/agn_tv

Mutant Bait

i think i found a Cheater

yesterday i was playing on Poland 03 # 2055 server (about 8 players in the server)
    as i was building my base i was suddenly disconnected
    when i joined and spawned i was immediately killed on the spot
    when i got back to base (20 min later) all my gear was gone ( my base had 2 layers of walls and was 4 miters high)
    my gear was over 200 kilos and no one can carry that much guns ammo and gear

please ban this guy ,he can throw players out of servers and kill them when they spawn and ofc has no limit to what he can carry

thanks
    ilan

Harbinger of destruction
    Hi Zorkin,

If you are able to join the official Discord server you might have a better experience of communicating your report and getting feedback from the developers and others. Would love to see you there (if you aren't already).

https://discord.gg/d6FAPE