Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Community Manager

Question I didn't get an Alpha Key, help!

Hello everyone, I been seeing a lot of question coming up about getting keys. So I want to try and help clear any confusion, and hopefully answer your questions regarding it. As always, please feel free to leave a reply or contact me if you need anymore help.

I was in the Pre-Alpha, but I didn't get a key!
    Everyone that was part of the original Pre-Alpha should have received a key. If you did not, then please double check the email you purchased the game with. That is the one we sent the key too, so make sure you are checking the right email. If you still do not have a key, then please PM myself or tevans. We will look into it and get back to you as soon as possible.

I am a Founder, but I didn't get a key!
    As promised we are letting in all the Founders ahead of the other members. We are doing it in waves, based on your purchase date. This means if you pre-ordered 6 months ago, you will get a key before someone that did last week. Please be assured that all the Founders will get their keys early, we are just going in waves. So please sit tight.

It is extremely important that you have access to the email account you used to purchase the game as this is where we will be sending the keys to NOT the email of your forum account. If you no longer have access to the email used to purchase the game at xsolla.com please send a PM to either me (Jenilya), Csprance or Tevans.

Also, if you are a Founder you need to link your account! Please link your account so it shows you as a Founder in the system, this way you'll be able to access the alpha forums. If you do not know how to link your account, then please check here.

UPDATE: This post originally stated that we will be sending the keys to your forum email. This was incorrect and has now been corrected, sorry for any confusion. All keys will be sent to the email used to purchase the game from xsolla.com
    Last edited by csprance; 10-22-2014 at 03:56 PM.
    Official Miscreated Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Steam | Wiki
    My Twitter | Steam
    My Email: jenilya@entradainteractive.com

Normal Buyers

What about us normal buyers? I just made a forum account, but I bought alpha access for the game in like May. The e mails are the same, but IDK if it will show on my forum account that I bought the game at all :/

When is Steam Early Access? Days, weeks or months away? Please answer as you have not answered me once. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by whodat0910 View Post
    When is Steam Early Access? Days, weeks or months away? Please answer as you have not answered me once. Thanks!
    Yeah, I want in on the action too!

Quote Originally Posted by FlyOnTheWall View Post
    Yeah, I want in on the action too!
    I understand letting the earlier folks in 1st, but i would also figure they wanted our money. Bc i am willing to buy right now and none of the devs on here will respond to me!

Lead Level Designer
    Miscreated Team
    Quote Originally Posted by whodat0910 View Post
    I understand letting the earlier folks in 1st, but i would also figure they wanted our money. Bc i am willing to buy right now and none of the devs on here will respond to me!
    Thank you for taking an interest in purchasing the game. We are currently working really hard to get the game ready for our next update to address some of the issues we currently have and also pushing for a steam release very soon. I can't give an exact date (I'm not allowed to) more information is tba.

Quote Originally Posted by marcocatena View Post
    Thank you for taking an interest in purchasing the game. We are currently working really hard to get the game ready for our next update to address some of the issues we currently have and also pushing for a steam release very soon. I can't give an exact date (I'm not allowed to) more information is tba.
    Ok great. Thanks for responding!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenilya View Post
    It is extremely important that you have access to the email account you used to purchase the game as this is where we will be sending the keys to NOT the email of your forum account. If you no longer have access to the email used to purchase the game at xsolla.com please send a PM to either me (Jenilya), Csprance or Tevans.

Also, if you are a Founder you need to link your account! Please link your account so it shows you as a Founder in the system, this way you'll be able to access the alpha forums. If you do not know how to link your account, then please check here.

UPDATE: This post originally stated that we will be sending the keys to your forum email. This was incorrect and has now been corrected, sorry for any confusion. All keys will be sent to the email used to purchase the game from xsolla.com

While the ordering process on xsolla.com, i was able to put in a diffrent mail adress. So recieved two mails to differnet mail adress.
    One directly from xsolla.com similar to my Paypal address and the other one directly from "noreply@miscreatedgame.com" with the folloing Information:

Dear survivor,

Your recent pre-order of Miscreated has been successfully processed.
    This email message will serve as your receipt.

Package : Founders Club
    Order : #10372XXXX
    Date confirmed : May 14, 2014, 3:10 pm
    Total : 24.99 USD

On which mail contact you will send teh key now!?

Further Regards

Alpha Tester
    Hello, I preordered the game and I still have not received my key, I sent a private message, but for the moment no answer. Can you help me please?

Angry

me too

2 MP and no response

i want to play

Founding Member
    Srsly?

I have to wait for a key?! Damn why i bought this game from this site... Hope I get a key soon... We get punished from buying this game from this homepage -.-

Send a message to either Tevans, Csprance or jenilya, and they can help resolve your lack of a key.

Also make sure to check your email which you bought the game with thoroughly. Could be hidden somewhere
    If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel open to discussing it on the forums or by sending my a private message.
    Oh look, a random Steam account appears. Use hyperlink!

Alpha Tester

Question Account

hi i get no account. i have the same problem.

Dear survivor,

Package : Alpha Access
    Order : #1132xxxxx
    Date confirmed : August 7, 2014, 12:19 am
    Total : 14.99 USD

Quote Originally Posted by Jarhead View Post
    hi i get no account. i have the same problem.

Dear survivor,

Package : Alpha Access
    Order : #1132xxxxx
    Date confirmed : August 7, 2014, 12:19 am
    Total : 14.99 USD
    PM tevans, jenilya, or csprance. They are the chief people in charge, they can get it sorted for you. It can take a while after you PM them, so please be patient
    If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel open to discussing it on the forums or by sending my a private message.

Founding Member
    no key since over 2 weeks, i wrote tevans and jenilya but no response

i bought the game at the 15.05.2014....

Quote Originally Posted by Toneslin View Post
    no key since over 2 weeks, i wrote tevans and jenilya but no response

i bought the game at the 15.05.2014....
    Jenilya seems to have been sick lately, and tevans is probably more busy with the game. Try emailing csprance, he comes around much more often as of late

I didnt get an Alpha Key help

Is there a way to view the amount you guys have? Because i didnt see anything on the greenlight page.