The year is 2089. The Earth is in ruins from two major nuclear wars. Civilization has collapsed and the majority of mankind has been wiped out. Each day is a struggle to find food and water to live, weapons for defense, and gear to withstand the harsh unforgiving wasteland that was once earth. The city centers and areas once called home and work are now populated by grotesque mutated humans, minds rotten from radiation and sickness. Bandits fight for control of what’s left, executing everyone they come across or using them for slave labor and food. This is the world as it exists today, there is no law. Kill or be killed. Survive or Die.
Miscreated is a multiplayer, post-apocalyptic, survival-based sandbox game created using CRYENGINE
- Large Persistent World - Explore a massive world with a playable space of over 64km².
- Open World PvP - No safe zones or game rules exist allowing you to kill anyone at any time for any reason.
- Random World Encounters - Dynamic events occur throughout the world creating unique and constantly changing gameplay opportunities.
- Weapon Customization - Customize every aspect of your weapon. Change the scope or add a silencer plus many more options.
- Vehicle Customization - Add armor to your vehicles or increase storage capacity. Make your vehicles faster and stronger.
- Dynamic Weather System - Experience a more immersive and naturally changing environment.
- Comprehensive Inventory System - Gather items during your adventures and store it in vehicles, tents and underground caches to guard it from other players.
- And many more features still in development!
if meaning of life = 42 do: stuff